Spice Up Your Life With a Taste of Japan

*Fun Bento Box**Cute and Natural Food From California*

4/02/2015

Easter Bunny BentoBox






Made a light lunch bento for my husband and me.
It was really nice out today, so decided to eat at the park next to our apartment.




I just carved a slice of cheese into a bunny shape and placed between rice and seaweed.
Very easy one!

I finally started Instagram. Please follow me if you feel like it...:)
https://instagram.com/funbentobox/



Sesame Mayonnaise Chicken Rice Balls

1 Small chicken breast  , steamed or however you'd like to cook
1/2 tbs Mayonnaise (more or less to your taste)
Dash of soy sauce
Dash of honey
1/2tsp Sesame oil
Pinch of Salt and pepper


Shred chicken by hands and mix all the ingredients.
Use as filling for your rice balls.










2 comments:

  1. Hi! I happened to chance upon your blog as I was checking for ideas for my child's bento. May I ask if we should keep the bento chilled or at room temperature during summer? Thanks1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend using ice packs or something chilled (frozen fruits, frozen water bottle etc) to keep bento cool!!

      Delete