I'm showing how to make this meatball bear on Japan Up! Magazine April issue!
Here is how to make mushroom with tomatoes:)
1. Cut a cherry tomato in half.
2. Cut a piece of a string cheese stick as shown.
3. Cut a short piece of fried pasta and insert in the cheese.
4. Connect one half tomato and cheese as shown.
5. Poke 3 or 4 holes in a slice of cheese with a straw.
6. Dip chopstick in mayonnaise and dot the tomato where you will apply the cut-out cheese.
7. Place the cut-out cheese on the mayonnaise dots to create a mushroom look.