I had a lot of purple potatoes at home and was wondering what I can make with those..
Those turned blue-ish when cooked. Blue, blue, blue......Facebook! Decided to make facebook bento:)
My husband could't tell the thumbs-up rice though....:(
Hamburger steak (recipe: Shio Koji hamburger)
Purple potato croquette (recipe as follow)
Pickled tri-color peppers
1tbs Soy milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
Flour&Panko bread crumbs, enough to coat potatoes
1. Cook potatoes and mash with butter, soy milk, salt and pepper. Shape whichever way you like
2. Coat with flour. Beat egg in a bowl and dip the patties to coat both sides.
3. Coat with panko bread crumbs.
4. Heat oil and fry.
Make a thin egg sheet to create a girl's hair.
1. Mix egg and salt with a fork.
2. Strain the egg mixture.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over low heat.
4. Add a little oil and wipe with kitchen paper.
5. Add the egg mixture in the pan.
6. Cook over low heat until the surface look not very liquidy. (only takes a minute or so)
7. turn off the heat and put a lid. Let the remaining heat cook the egg completely.
8. Carefully peel it off from the pan.
9. Cut where the face will be and wrap around a rice ball. ( see the final picture)