Happy 4th of July!
There is a concert at a park near our place tonight!!!
Made this slider bears to eat while watching the show:)
This would be great for parties!
I recommend avoiding beef patties for picnic.( if you can't heat them up before you eat)
Beef fat is hard to be melt in our mouth and not that tasty when you eat them cold.
I made tofu chicken patties this time. It was really good even when it's cold! :)
I made 2 big patties and a couple of small ones.
I used the big ones for this sliders and froze the small ones for bento!
*Wait for patties to cool before freeze:)
Eyes and Nose : Sliced cheese, Nori seaweed
Tofu Chciken Hamburger
250g Ground chiken
250g Silken Tofu
40g Panko bread crumbs
1/2 tsp Black pepper
*2tbs Soy sauce
1. Mince onion and saute until transparent.
2. Mix the onion, tofu, egg, panko, salt and pepper in a bowl by hands.
3. Divide into 6-8 egg shapes.
4. Heat oil in a pan and cook the patties for 1~2 minutes over medium heat. (with a lid on)
5. Turn down to low heat and cook for 3~4 minutes.
6. Flip the patties and cook for another 3 minutes. ( no lid)
7. Mix * ingredients and pour over the patties.