Tofu sweets is very popular in Japan, such as tofu cheese cake, tofu pudding and tofu cream.
It is true that tofu itself has distinct smell and taste....However, if you add this secret ingredient, you won't notice it that much! The ingredient is......WHITE MISO!
No worries, you won't taste miso at all somehow... You gotta try this!!
Tofu Matcha Cream
1pk Firm tofu
1tbs Matcha powder
2tsp White miso
1/2tsp Lemon juice
100ml Maple Syrup
1tsp Vanilla extract
1. Wrap tofu with paper towel and place something heavy on it to drain water over night.
2. Mix all the ingredients in FP and mix well.
3. Add a little soy or almond milk if the cream is hard.
1. Put butter and olive oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt in microwave for about 10-20 seconds.
2. Grate garlic and add to the melted butter mixture.
3. Cut a baguette as shown in the picture. Make a heart shape.
5. Apply the butter mixture to the baguette and toast until brown.
6. Sprinkle dried parsley.
Bento is a good tool to create healthy body and mind and a great communication tool to express love to your family through quick healthy meals. I'm on a personal mission to make bento fun for adults to create and enjoyable for kids to eat. Unlike other character bento, I focus on using only healthy ingredients.