Sweet Potato & Rice Potage
Rice makes soup thicker so you don't need to use creme, which makes the soup healthier.
1 large sweet potato
2 tablespoon rice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 baby leaf
2 cup vegetable stock
1/2 cup soy milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1. Heat olive oil in a soup pot over medium heat and add the peeled and cut sweet potato. Cook until tender.
2. Add the rice, water, baby leaf and sugar. Bring to a boil until rice is tender.
3. Blend the soup with a blender and return to the pot.
4. Add soy milk and bring to a boil.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.