How about healthy(?) tofu meat loaf as a holiday gift? :)
Tofu Meat Loaf
(If you don't want to use tofu, see Meat Loaf Cake. )
300g Ground beef
200g Tofu ( I used soft tofu, but medium or firm would work too)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Layer a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the meat on it to make a square shape.
3. Bake at 350F for about 20 mins.
8tbs Worcester sauce
1. Mix all the ingredients in a pot.
2. Put the sauce on the meat.
Make a ribbon with a slice of ham as shown. Connect the s sides of the ham with fried pasta.
Create the rest of ribbon strings with 2 hams. See the final picture.
Found this cute meat loaf idea on Cookpad (Link in Japanese)
Thought this would be a perfect gift for holiday party:)